● Zorlu Holding A.Ş. takes utmost care in protecting your legal rights. As such, it is advised to read and assess the following.
● Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies shall keep your personal information strictly confidential and shall not allow them to be used by any third party for commercial purposes. The personal information acquired shall be kept exclusively in the databases of Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies.
● The personal information shared by visitors of the website may be used by Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and affiliates under the following circumstances:
1. Evaluating job applications during a hiring process
2. Delivering purchased goods and/or rewards
● Zorlu Holding A.Ş. has the right to disclose visitor information only in the following circumstances:
1. Providing goods and services as demanded by the visitor
2. By court decision, demands by administrative authorities or due to legal procedures
● Zorlu Holding A.Ş and group companies do not provide any guarantee about the privacy policies of third party websites which can be accessed through the links provided in their websites. Thus, privacy policies of the websites in question should be checked individually.
● All visitors shall be considered to have read and agreed to these terms.
● Zorlu Holding may unilaterally change the information stated here without any prior notice.
● All visitors to the Zorlu Holding A.Ş. website shall be considered to have read and agreed to the following terms applicable to any and all parts of the website:
1. The contents (all information and documents including any design, brand, logo and audio, image, text) of the website may not be reproduced, copied, transferred, published, distributed, sent or be attached to any other website or document without written permission. All intellectual property rights on the website including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and patent rights are reserved and may not be used without written permission from the owner.
2. The visitor is responsible for any damage that may arise due to not reading or complying with these terms. No legal or criminal responsibility falls on Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and associates or authorized persons and institutions preparing/designing/managing/running the website.
3. Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies are not responsible for any damage or virus infection to the computer or any other property of visitors caused by accessing and using the website and downloading any sort of media including information or documents that include audio, video or text from the website.
4. All information, statistical data, charts and values are acquired from sources credible under general practices and their sufficiency or accuracy is in no way guaranteed by Zorlu Holding. Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the usage of these data.
5. Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies cannot be held responsible for any outages, delays or mistakes relating to the publishing of the website or any associated damages.
6. Zorlu Holding A.Ş. and group companies are not responsible for and do not guarantee the safety of any third party website which can be accessed through a link on their websites.
7. Responsibility for damages caused by any actions of minors under 18 and wards without permission from their legal guardians does not fall on Zorlu Holding or group companies.
8. In the case of a comment or other user content on the website infringing on the rights of a third party, Zorlu Holding will not be responsible for the damages provided the illegal content is removed within the appointed time after a written notice is given.
9. Zorlu Holding may unilaterally change the information stated here without any prior notice.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
This Privacy Notice has been prepared in order to set forth the principles regarding the processing of your personal data which you have shared with Zorlu Holding A.Ş. (“Holding”) as the data controller in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”).
1. Processing Purpose
Your personal data is processed in accordance with articles 5 and 6 of the Law for the purposes of conducting the necessary operational activities for the provision of services and products provided by our Holding and our companies within the Holding, carrying out necessary works with the relevant business unit and business partners for offering you personalized products and services that is appropriate for your consuming and purchasing motivations, ensuring the rights of real persons by receiving human resources management services from the Holding, taking the necessary actions for the Holding to deliver, execute and realize commercial decisions, providing the legal security of our Holding arising from such relations.
2. Third Parties the Personal Data is Transferred to and Purposes of Transfer
Your personal data is transferred to group companies of our Holding and its affiliates, our business partners, suppliers, authorized public institutions and private persons in accordance with articles 8 and 9 of the Law for the purposes of conducting the necessary operational activities for the provision of services and products provided by our Holding and our companies within the Holding, carrying out necessary works with the relevant business unit and business partners for offering you personalized products and services that is appropriate for your consuming and purchasing motivations, ensuring the rights of real persons by receiving human resources management services from the Holding, taking the necessary actions for the Holding to deliver, execute and realize commercial decisions, providing the legal security of our Holding arising from such relations.
3. Methods for Collection of Personal Data and Related Legal Reasons
Our Holding collects your personal data through several channels and based on several legal reasons in order to use such personal data for the aforementioned purposes. Your personal data may be processed and transferred in accordance with the principles and purposes set forth in articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
4. Your Rights Under the Law
As per article 11 of the Law, as data subjects you are entitled to;
• Learn whether or not your personal data are being processed,
• Request further information if your personal data have been processed,
• Learn the purpose of processing and whether or not data are being processed in compliance with such purpose,
• Learn the third party recipients to whom your data are disclosed within the country and abroad,
• Request rectification of processed personal data which is incomplete or inaccurate request notification of third parties to whom your personal data are disclosed, about such process,
• Request erasure or destruction of data in case the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which the personal data was collected, despite being processed in line with the Law or any other related law and request notification of third parties to whom your personal data are disclosed, about such process,
• Object to unfavorable results of analysis of processed personal data solely by automatic means,
• Demand compensation for damages suffered as a result of an unlawful processing operation.
You may communicate your requests regarding your rights to the Levent 199, Büyükdere Cad. No:199 34394 Şişli/İstanbul address where our Holding is located in writing together with documents that will allow the Holding to confirm your identity via registered letter with return receipt. Our Holding will evaluate and conclude your request at least within 30 (thirty) days as stated under the Law. The aforementioned process is principally free of charge however, our Holding reserves the right to request for a fee based on the tariff determined by the Data Protection Authority.